Sunday, August 12, 2007

You are Enough!

When once I thought this void could never be filled,
You gave me a gift and so my wish fulfilled.

I wished that it would be forever true and real,

But You asked, "My love, would you give him up and in My love your faith seal?"
How could I not when You Who gave me this love asked with such loving and understanding eyes? You once gave all you had for one such as I.

So here he is, the gift which You brought into my life, I willingly give You back and thank You that in those short yet sweet months I learned and experienced true love.

And when I think the pain is just too much to bear,
You're always there to stroke my tear-stained face and lovingly comfort me saying:
"It will all pass away. It's but a test. Hold on to Me, it won't be long till you are blessed."

As time has gone by, I have come to realize,

Only in Your can this love be immortalized.
For it is You Who has given me this love,
You, who is love and loves me most of all.

Though there are times when the memories revive

And they are not so easily pushed back,
I try not to think about those things I "lack",
But humbly ask, "Do with me as You like, my dearest Love.
Help me to be brave and not look back,
To follow You and on Your promises stand.--You, my Love, are all I ever need."

During these months that I have felt torn apart,

Because my earthly love and I are apart,
You have never left my side
And with Your love I have found a new start.

Instead of trying to fill the void,

Help me to hold on to You ever closer and my times spent with You never avoid.
For You are the real love of my life. --The One I wanted and have long searched for.
Only You can heal the wounds of loss.
... For YOU truly are enough!

---Eunice


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).