Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back!!!



Hey everyone!! So after a long 6 months I finally "remembered" as did Debbie that we had a blog haha! And we just thought to post some things since it's been a while since we last did. Lots and lots of things have happened in the last 6 months including major changes for both Debbie and I in a whole lot of fronts...one major one for me is besides the fact that I am now in Mexico staying with my family I also happen to be pregnant...yes funny things DO happen...now Debbie hush and don't say a thing...I love you!


I hope you like this few pics of my belly and will keep you all posted. I LOVE YOU!! XOXOX




I was 4 months there when I just arrived to Mexico





5 months there, sorry a couple of the pics are a bit blurry.
















In this pic I was 5 months, but I'm at the end of my 6th month now.


2 comments:

whacky said...

Woohoo! Cookie, you look great! - such a hot mama!! I miss you! Sending you loads of love and prayers. Keep in touch (or keep posting). xxx

Rick said...

awww conny u look so cute ..love u kisses