Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 YOU!!


Mi queridisima Bunny, como te quiero, te amo! Gracias por se tu, por se una amiga de corazon, y un buen ejemplo de fe y confianza en nuestro Amor.
I know this is early, but the comp is not really being cooperative most days, so I must take advantage...
You were with me through some real rough spots, thank you for not letting go in prayer. Thank you for staying cheerful and positive.
This is such a special year...and one that you will always remember. I pray that something really special will happen on the 29th. Just hold that baby for me and give him a big hug and squeeze from her tia Debbie, okay?
Happy **Bithday....I edited it for your sake. :p Te amo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

An angel in my life.
I love you Consuelo.
My life would be so much worse if it weren't for you.
The month we spent in Prague was the best in my life.
My prayers with you always.