Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Something better


VERSE 1 :
I saw you through the window
Curled up on your bed
I saw you start to cry
And throw the pillow over your head
It seemed as if your whole world
Had crumbled and fallen through
He said that he'd be going
But you didn't think so soon
Oh I couldn't bear to see you there so alone
And running ground
I wanted to take you in my arms
And tell you that I've found
CHORUS:
That HE always gives us something better, then what HE takes away
Yes, the heart of Heaven knows if they weren't meant to stay.
He gives in love and He gathers in love.
Oh there's always something better
Than what He's taking away
VERSE 2 :
He'll calm the throbing heart cry
And dry the stormy skies
He takes somethings away
That we may learn to look into His eyes
Though you may feel that this one is the one that's right for you
HE sees so much further than we ever do
CHORUS
VERSE 3 :
I've been where you're standing now
Walking in those shoes
I know it's hard to tust when you feel you always loose
But give it time and you will be with the perfect choice of God
There be no regrets when you look back over the mountains you have trod
CHORUS

(Me)
I sing this song to myself over and over sometimes...now it's finnally gotten deeply ingrained in my head, and I believe every word of this beautiful song.

4 comments:

Aegle Nymph said...

Bunny, this is one of my favorites, but I think that now through all we've been through, it's become more real and the words have taken on a new and deeper meaning in my life. Thanks for posting this...I really needed to see these words.
I love you! Praying for you

Anonymous said...

Yes, couldn't agree more. I love how songs sometimes express our deepest thoughts. Love you girl!

Flo-flo said...

That's such a nice song. I was really going through it and then i saw this song and it made me cry! It was just what i needed. Love ya debs

Unknown said...

I love you and I'm praying for you too my dear Bebbie!