Friday, September 7, 2007

You heard my cry


Crying and weeping softly, everything seems so quiet As i lie here awake. And all the clouds above me, filling the world around me With shadings of grey. Standing before the mirror, being judged by every angle What the hell am I worth? falling and falling faster, sinking and sinking under All these thoughts in my mind. Is there someone out there that can sooth my weary soul? Is there someone out there that can heal my bleeding heart? Chorus 1: And I cry, cause there's no one here to whisper love. And I try to express the thoughts that fill my mind...but to no avail. Inside my tiny cell, trapped in the doors of hell God won't you hear my cry? I feel so suffocated, I need some air to breathe in And make me feel alive. Trying to hear you clearly, I need to feel you near me I'm desperate tonight. As you answer my plight, I look at your shining eyes I'm finally free. I can hear your sweet voice softly ringing in my ears. take me by the hand and teach me what it is to feel. Bridge: You chased the foes behind me, And broke the chains that binded me to that jail called "my home" Chorus 2: And I found out that there's someone out there who hears my cry, And I know that He understands and knows my mind. Cause I called out and he rescued me and filled my life With peace and love...Jesus you set me free.

1 comments:

whacky said...

Praying for you, Consuelo. Love you lots and will fight the battle right along side you. xxx