Wednesday, November 7, 2007

At the end of the tunnel..


"Call on the keys of bravery as you walk through the fire, for peace amids a raging storm, for courage to smile through your tears and for faith to hold on till you see My rainbow of victory."

---There's Always a Light---

Chorus: There's always a light at the end of every tunnel, after every night a new day is born, and for everything that ends, there is a new beginning and the sun will return, after every storm.

Verse 1: Desperately you cry, to see a clear blue sky, but so many clouds are in the way.
Though your ships have broken sails, the Lord will never fail, bringing you safely home again!

Chorus: There's always a light at the end of every tunnel, after every night a new day is born, and for everything that ends, there is is a new beginning, and the sun will return after every storm.

Verse 2: Mountains that you climb, may take a little time, before you reach the top!
Though it's rough along the way, the cares of yesterday , will fly away in victory! Victory!

Chorus 2: Oh, there's always a light at the end of every tunnel, after every night a new day is born, and for everything that ends there is a new beginning, and the sun will return after every storm.
Yes, the sun will return, it will return after every storm!

Today I decided to "do the humble thing" and play for inspiration ... (now those that know me will agree with me that I don't play cuz I am just too proud to do so, not that I play well, but I can make a joyful noise unto the Lord...) when looking around through the song books, this song seemed to jump out at me, and when I played it, I was amazed at how I truly felt these words were written for me.
I have just recently really started to pay attention to the lyrics of songs, and though I knew the words to this one, it had never really meant more than nice "encouraging" words, yet this time, I felt as if every word that I sang, I meant it with my whole heart.
Anyways, I just wanted to share this lil bit with you.
Praying for you! I LOVE YOU!!

--Debbie

0 comments: