Monday, November 12, 2007



When Satan comes to tempt me, I will take my stand.
When words spewed forth rock my faith, I will take my stand.
When his doubts and lies confuse me, I will take my stand.
When he tempts me to quit, I will take my stand.
When his words seem so convincing, I will take my stand.
When he causes me to question my beliefs, I’m gonna take my stand.
When I feel overwhelmed by his accusa­tions, still I will take my stand.
When his attacks are personal and hurt me, I’ll take my stand.
When his influence is tempting me to doubt Your words, I’m gonna take my stand.
When others around are losing their faith, I’ll take my stand.
I will take my stand and will not give in to his puny attempts to try to overthrow my faith.
I will take my stand and show the Devil what I’m made of.
I will take my stand, for it is not I that live, but You, my Love, who live in me.
I’ll take my stand, for I have all Heaven fighting for me, with legions at my command.
I’ll take my stand, for it is battles like this that bring out the fighter in me.
I’m gonna take my stand and rejoice in the battle, for victory is assured.
I’ll take my stand and remind myself that I am destined to win many to Jesus, and this is why the Devil hates me and tries to fight me.
I will take my stand and love this fight, bran­dishing the keys and the new weapons made available to me.
I will take my stand, for I have joined the ranks of those that have gone before me who have been persecuted for righteousness’ sake.
I will take my stand and not go back on it, for it is in standing my ground that the Enemy of my soul finds himself trembling and running in defeat.
I will know no defeat, for I have taken my stand.

3 comments:

Te-te Halifax said...

great post.. i love you guys! u amaze me! xoxox

Aegle Nymph said...

Love you, too, Tete! It's only Jesus. Hope that the things we post encourage those that read them.

Anonymous said...

I love the post. It touch my heart. keep on writing because you are doing a great job.