Monday, July 30, 2007

I know He can!


Can you give me peace of mind?
Can you help me understand?
Can you help my way to find?
Can you help me choose to stand?
Though my heart is torn apart,
Can you still help me to sing?
Can you heal this pain inside?
And get me through anything?
Can you touch my aching soul?
Can you drive my fears away?
Can you help me fight on strong?
Can you take me all the way?
Can you fill my every night?
Can you hold me through the day?
Can you make all my wrongs right?
Can you fly with me away?
Away, away from this life,
That sometimes seems so hard.
Surrounded by the strife,
And with my vision marred.
Away with you my love,
Into our secret place.
To where I can be myself,
To where i behold you face.
To where life's problems see so vage,
To where there's no more worldy care.
To where tear drops no more plage,
My eyes that seek some rest.

Take me with you my Jesus,
To that very special place.
Cause you're the only one,
Who can kiss my tears away.

1 comments:

Aegle Nymph said...

Bunny, this is so lovely! It's so inspiring to see the beauty that is coming forth to bloom. I love you so much and pray for you dearly! --Bebbie