Monday, July 30, 2007

Waiting for you


I know how you feel, I've been there myself I know how it is to try it once more When everything's failed it's hard to believe I'm still here.
I know what it takes to keep going on,
When everything 'round you is falling apart,
And all you have left is broken wishes to see.
Then I see Him(Jesus) standing there, looking at you and He says come take my hand, let me tell you that I wanna help you, I'm rigth here, can't you see I've always been near? before I can give victory you must be the one to yield your all to ME! I'm waiting for you.
Jesus speaking:
I know that you feel there's much more to this life,
Than trials, battles and sacrifice.
Then having to face each day with your dreams out of reach.
Sometimes you don't feel you're making much progress,
You almost feel like you're not even moving, but if you see through my eyes you'll see things diferently.


I'll take you with Me,
We'll fly on angels wings,
I'll take you so high,
You'll never want to come down.
I'll take you to the place where your spirit sings.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Consuelo.. you have the beautiful glow of someone who has been broken down to nothing, but got right back up again.
Your so precious in his eyes !( and mine for that matter !)
XXX Sarah XXX