Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Warriors Cry


VERSE 1:
In a dark soft night
Stillness rings in the battlefield
Where today we’ll fight
And our captain’s power shall be revealed
But I fear the fray
For my strength is small, and my foe is fierce
Will I fall today?
Oh Jesus, hear the soldier’s prayer.
CHORUS:
And I will hold to the crown
Till the blood runs down my arms
True to the creed that is written on my heart
For freedom’s cause I’m prepared to give my life
This is the warriors cry
Until the end
There’s no discharge in this war
Though others flee
And the battle rages sore
I’ll lift the fallen standard to the sky
With the warriors cry
VERSE 2:
This is my quest,
Through trembling lips may I yet remain
On the cutting edge
Of your sword that rips through the dark domains
I cannot turn back
Too much depends on me staying true
Though my faith may lack
By your grace I commit to you

CHORUS TWICE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent!
Please, send me the photo of your keyring
or a picture and the link of your blog,
I'll publish in my blog!
Thank you
My email: nicekeyrings@gmail.com