Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Heart Cries...

This is written by one of you, one who has felt that no matter how hard she tried, it didn't matter...she would always fall and be looked down upon. In those dark moments when despair seems too much to bear and the world comes crashing to the ground...she looked up and this is what she said...

Help me to commit all the way,
Help me to let go of all this pain.
Help me to see through this fog and rain,
And to know that you are always there.
To guide me on this rugged trail,
Which I cannot by look at and shy away.
Jesus, it's too hard a climb,
And I feel I lack the strength to even try.
But not that I have realized just how far down I've come along,
Help me to pick up my cross and start where I left off.
Though it hurts to admit that I've been wrong,
And though I know it won't just be another walk,(but an arduous climb)
I cling to You that You will, if you please, take me back
And show me how to be more like Thee.
Oh, sweet Jesus, how it hurts! Please, show me how to go on and learn.
Help me not to go or hold back, nor hesitate,
Just because my next step might seem a bit "unsafe".
Give me the courage to leap out into the abyss, fully letting go
And trusting that in that space of time when I am one with the wind,
Soaring high about the pull of gravity,
You will have granted my heart's wish
--You will have given my wings to fly high and out of this pit!

How you ever felt so helplessly lost and that you can't make it one more step and that cross seems to much to bear? I know that this year has been the hardest I have faced. But despite all of it, He has always been there. When I felt like I so lost and not even worth rescuing and couldn't do much but whisper "Help me, I cannot!" He lifted me up and said "I was just waiting for you say that."
Sometimes we feel like we don't deserve to be helped, and are too proud to ask for help, I know I am! But I have seen that it's the little decisions we make each moment that pave the way for our future. Yes, you have heard it before...it's the little choice, the little foxes that spoil the vine...well, I have just taken a look back and realized just how true that is.
I have decided that with the Lord's help and with my Eleria, I will continue on for Him. Even though it hurts, though the pain may seem too hard to bear.
Please, do pray for me...it's not an easy one to tackle, but if with every moment I chose to do what I know He wants me to, then a minute will pass, then an hour, then a whole day...and then I will have to start again the next day. But with every day it has become easier, and I don't want to let go.
Thank you for being there!
Much love...

In humility and desperation, call on the keys of change, regeneration and deliverance to make you a new woman--one who loves Me and My Word above all, and who is an embodiment of the new weapons and moves of My Spirit.

3 comments:

wallclimber said...

god be with you; your ministry will do more if people can read it!

Aegle Nymph said...

sorry about that...computer problems...fixed now, though.:)

Marie Clay said...

Aw love, Im going to pray for you, I know what ur going through doesn't quite say it but its really true. God bless you for fighting.