Friday, June 8, 2007

See You When I See You...

A dear friend of mine just left Romania,--I love you, Bunny... you are dearly missed! But I know that the Lord is taking good care of you. And we are all praying for you with all our hearts!
I wrote something for you so you don't forget us over here in the land of dreams...

Farewell, my friend
Remember this is not the end,
Nor is it a good-bye
For Jesus is holding us side by side.
And one day, not too far from here,
We'll look back and smile through our tears.
These burdens which we now bear,
He'll turn them to the cross we'll wear.
Smile, don't you cry. He is right there by your side.
And in those times when you feel alone,
Don't forget:--Just don't let go!

2 comments:

Aegle Nymph said...

Thank you soooo much Bebbie.
It made my day. I would never forget you and everyone I hold dear in the land of dreams.... and I will see you again I know I will. God willing. XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. Touched the cockles of my heart :D