Friday, June 1, 2007

Just a Peek

I came to you in crucial time,

I knew I had to give my all.

With you the Lord answered my cry,

For I knew He saw me fall.

I heard you call me in the wind,

I heard whispered in my ear,

“Come to us we need you here.”

And from this road you need not fear.

In many ways you changed my life,

You taught me strength, you taught me love.

You brought me peace amidst the strife.

And I will miss you.

I will miss your lovely country side,

I will miss your lushly mountains.

That I will miss you, I cannot hide,

And all the memories that rush like fountains.

I will miss your warmth and friendliness,

Your kind and simple ways.

You filled my life with liveliness,

That I will not forget.

I will miss your love and generosity,

I will miss your flowers and your hills.

To think of my wonderful time here,

My soul with joy it fills.

With every smiling face that greets me,

You help me Lord to go my way.

Thanking You for the time I spent here,

Thanking You for everyday.

You have been my land of hopes and dreams,

You've made me smile, you've made me cry.

I'm saying good bye… or so it seems,

At least for a time from here I must fly.

Romania.... Oh Romania,

I must leave and go away.

It hurts my heart to let you go,

How I wish that I could stay.

I've learned so much in this place,

Lessons I take with me today.

And the beauty of it all,

Will never fade away.

0 comments: